|01:01 am - Rock and Roll High School?|
Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be. (I doubt that highly)
1. Who was your best friend?: John, Jade, Brent, Vanessa, Candice, Tighe, Me, Myself & I
2. What sports did you play?: professional walking around the oval
3. What kind of car did you drive?: none, no licence till the start of this year
4. It's Friday night, where were you at?: home, home, maybe a friends If I was lucky, family If I wasn't
5. Were you a party animal?: ish, I got drunk a few times here and there, but only because it was the year of 18th birthdays
6. Were you considered a flirt?: I doubt it
7. Ever skip school?: I would regulary skip my art theory class (it came after a 3hour break of spares so I usually just went to Eastland)
8. Ever smoke?: not that year, though being at Warrandyte High, I couldn't really avoid it, which was gross, I hated it so much, still do...
9. Were you a nerd?: for sure, I did a claymation film for my final Vis Comn. folio, and I was doing digital art (in photoshop 5) for my StudioArt folio
10. Did you get suspended/expelled?: nope, a few detentions for uniform bullshite, but I never took them seriously
11. Can you sing the Alma Mater?: the WHAT??
12. Who was your favorite teacher?: bradbury, fosdick, murray
13. Favorite class?: Graphics, I.T, Drama, Studio Art
14. What was your school's full name?: Warrandyte High School
15. School mascot?: some bird....a cockatoo I think
16. If you could go back and do it over, would you?: yes most likely, try harder academically and take care in my appearance, maybe talk to a few girls or something...lol
17. Were you ever posted on the Senior Wall?: ??????
18. Did you have a job your senior year?: nope, bludging off the parents till March 2003
19. Who did you date?: didn't happen
20. Where did you go most often for lunch?: steps near lockers, or oval
21. What did you do after graduation?: freaked out, TAFE
22. Did you lose your virginity your senior year?: no comment (i.e. no)
23. Who was your prom king/queen?: I went to school in AUSTRALIA
24. Did you win anything in your year book?: Excellence Award- Information Processing & Management
25. Do you still have your yearbook?: I'm pretty sure I do
Current Music: Motion City Soundtrack - 'Resolution'